Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Blogging"











I have came across peoples FB pages and noticed they have blogs and find myself looking at their blogs in "aw" wishing I had started one when Casey and I started dating, or when I became pregnant or even when MaKaley was born. It would have beeen so nice to have all those amazing thoughts and feelings typed out for her to read when "shes all growed up"(Quote from our vows, wedding blog will be up soon) . I keep putting off my own, because I can't remember the little things that I find myself reading about other familys adventures of newborns or just starting their lives out. I can't hold out anylonger, if I do I won't remember todays adventures! I want to start this blog to keep in touch with people, friends and family near and far. I hope i'm doing this right, lol. For now, i'm off to make sure this worked.

2 comments:

  1. wow your really making our blog kick A !! i'm so lucky to have a wife like you :) i love you my kenzie

    ReplyDelete